What We Collect:
Upon logging onto our web server, our web server automatically recognizes your domain name but not your e-mail address (where possible). We will collect the domain name from which you log on, aggregate information on what pages you access or visit, user-specific information on what pages you access or visit and information volunteered by you (such as survey information and / or website registrations). We do not collect your e-mail address unless you contact us by e-mail or volunteer your e-mail address and other personal information.
Our website uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. As you browse, we may install cookies (tiny text files stored on your hard disk by a web page server) in your browser. Cookies cannot harm your computer and they do not contain any personally identifiable information. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to store your preferences and other information on your computer in order to save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information and to display your personalized content on your later visits to website. Cookies also help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Among other things, they enable us:
· To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
· To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
· To increase the speed of your searches.
· To recognize you when you return to our site.
On our Website, you can order products or services, make requests and register to receive materials. The types of personal information that may be collected on these pages are name, Unique Business Advisor ID number, contact and billing information, will not be used, disclosed or shared in any circumstances. In order to customize our communications to you and continuously improve our products and services, we may also ask you to voluntarily provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with our products and contact preferences.
How we use it:
Live Unique Life uses your information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate back to you, to update you on services and benefits, and to personalize our Website for you. Credit card and bank account numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
Whom we share it with:
Live Unique Life will not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to others unless we have your permission or are required to release that information by law. We will only share the personal data you provide online with other Live Unique Life entities and / or business partners who are acting on our behalf for the uses described above. Such Live Unique Life entities and / or business partners are governed by our privacy policies with respect to the use of this data and are bound by the appropriate confidentiality agreements.
Accuracy & access:
Live Unique Life strives to keep your personally identifiable information accurate and secure. In order to update or correct your information with us it will be necessary for you to contact us directly through the methods listed below. To protect your privacy and security, upon contacting us we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect about you remains accurate, timely and secure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security. We shall not be responsible for harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of the website or any information you transmit to the website. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use the latest in encryption technology when collecting or transferring sensitive data, such as credit card and bank account information.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Website periodically. We will only use data collected after a policy has changed for the new purposes.
When you purchase any products from our website, you can expect to receive the product as per the following terms and conditions:
Orders may be placed online on website of Unique Mercantile India Limited or picked up from Live Unique Life’s office and / or from any of the franchisee outlet of Live Unique Life. Details are given below:
PICKUP FROM OFFICE OR FRANCHISEE OUTLET:
Pickup orders can be picked up by the advisor/customer from their associated Help Center/Live Unique Life Office.
Pickup hours for all Outlets are:
- Monday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
- Sunday and Holidays (Closed)
Please refer to website www.liveuniquelife.comfor any latest updates and future information.
When you purchase any products from our website, you can expect to receive the product as per the following terms and conditions:
- The products that you have purchased from our website must be fully paid. No dispatches will take place whatsoever in the event of credit payment, partial payment or nonpayment, if any. Payment mode options for these orders can be: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- Products purchased by you will be delivered to your destination address within a maximum of 7 – 10 working days from our central or regional warehouses, by reputed couriers. We are committed to deliver your products accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by us here.
- Each order placed by you will be shipped only to a single destination address specified as per the online sign up or at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- We ship on all weekdays (Monday to Saturday) excluding holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies and provide online tracking facility in the ‘Unique Business Advisor Business Centre’.
- Live Unique Life delivers the products purchased by you at a nominal cost as mentioned in your invoice, as per its existing shipping policy. However, Live Unique Life reserves the right to change and modify its ‘shipping policy’ anytime in future without advance notice and levy appropriate shipping charges as determined by it from time to time, which shall be intimated on the website.
- We make our best efforts to ship each product in your order within a maximum of 24 working hours from our end and provide docket number in the ‘Unique Business Advisor Business Centre’ for real time online tracking.
The shipments are in perfect condition when the carrier takes possession of the same. By signing “received” on the delivery note, the recipient(s) acknowledges that the order was received in satisfactory condition. Advisor/customer/recipient must not sign in event of no damage to the shipper box, and shortages/damages discovered after the carrier has left and all other discrepancies must be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of shipment. Failure to notify “Live Unique Life” of any shipping discrepancy or damage within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of the shipment will cancel Unique Business Advisor(s) right to request a correction and shall be considered deemed acceptance of the products.
Delivery of the Product
- There are various delivery models for delivery of purchased Product to the Customers / Unique Business Advisors, as decided by Live Unique Life. The risk of any damage, loss, or deterioration of the Products during the course or delivery or during transit shall be on Live Unique Life and not on the customer / Unique Business Advisor. Live Unique Life represents and warrants that the products being delivered are not faulty and are exactly those Products which are listed and advertised on the Website and purchased by the customers / Unique Business Advisor and meet all descriptions and specifications as provided on the Website www.liveuniquelife.com.
- Customer / Unique Business Advisor's shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of Website before they proceed to pay for their purchase. In the event order is not serviceable by logistic service providers or the delivery address is not located in an area that is covered under the order confirmation form, Customer / Unique Business Advisor may provide an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics service provider.
- Customer / Unique Business Advisor shall be bound to take delivery of the Products purchased by him / her that are said to be in a deliverable state. Where Customer / Unique Business Advisor neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the Products ordered by him / her, the Customer / Unique Business Advisor may be liable to Live Unique Life for such non-acceptance. Live Unique Life at its own discretion may call up the customer / Unique Business Advisor to evaluate the reason of non-acceptance of the product. The decision of Live Unique Life would be final and binding on whether to redeliver or process refund as per the refund policy.
- The title in the Products and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly pass on to the Unique Business Advisor from Live Unique Life upon delivery of such Product and upon full payment of price of the Product. Upon delivery, the Unique Business Advisor is deemed to have accepted the Products. The risk of loss shall pass on to the Unique Business Advisor upon delivery of Product.
- Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Customer / Unique Business Advisor shall reasonably ensure that the Product's packaging is not damaged or tampered.
- Any dispute(s) between Unique Business Advisor or its nominee(s) and Live Unique Life, arising from this Policy, shall be referred to the sole arbitrator (appointed by the company) and same shall be adjudicated by such Arbitrator as per provisions of Arbitration Conciliation Act, 1996. However, all proceedings shall come within the jurisdiction of District Courts in Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India) only and such arbitration proceedings shall be held in district courts of Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India) only. The final decision of the Arbitrator would be binding upon both the parties. Any breach of this covenant by the Customer / Unique Business Advisor will make him liable for damages and legal costs to the Company.
Personally-identifiable information will be kept in active files or systems as long as needed to meet the purposes for which it was collected or as required to perform the contractual relationship with the Unique Business Advisor and his / her up-line, and the commercial relationship with the Customer. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate and complete.
Third Party Links:
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Children’s Privacy Protection
Live unique Life website www.liveuniquelife.com neither targets nor is intended for children below the age of 18 years. Personally, Identifiable Information will not be collected from children on purpose and if we discover such data on our site, the same will be deleted.
Intellectual Property and Use of content on the Website
Live Unique Life website www.liveuniquelife.com and the content on the same are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trade names and trademarks, including the name Unique Mercantile India Limited / Live Unique Life and Live Unique Life logo, are owned by Unique Mercantile India Limited. The content protected by such intellectual property rights includes the design, layout, look, appearance, visuals, photographs, images, articles, stories and other content on the Live Unique Life Website www.liveuniquelife.com
The content on the website www.liveuniquelife.commay only be reproduced, distributed, published or otherwise used only after prior written consent from the authorized signatory of Unique Mercantile India Limited.
How to Contact Us